The name Pedro is derived via the Latin word “petra”, from the Greek word “η πετρα” meaning “stone, rock”. The name Peter itself is a translation of the Aramaic Kephas or Cephas meaning “stone”. Source. And now you know.
- I am married with 3 wonderful daughters. Evidence below.
- We currently live in the Baltimore area.
- I pride myself on my work ethic and have been with the same company since 2002. I have held a job since I was 14, and before then helped my parents as a field hand in different types of migrant work in central California.
- I did finish high school but never made it to college.
- One of my hobbies is building small niche websites that focus on a particular topic and which I monetize with Adsense, ebay partner network, and the Amazon associates program. This website is a small example of that… Except it is not monetized as the topic is not exactly searched for very often for some reason.